- William D. Parham, Ph.D., ABPP, Director of Mental Health and Wellness for the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA)
- Sam Fischer, former LMU Softball All-American & USA Softball National Team Member
- Taylor Treacy, former UNC Volleyball All-American
- While we have little to no control over what happens to us, we have 100% control over how we respond to the challenges that the world presents.
- All anxiety experiences are responses to thoughts about past, current, or future events.
- 'Performance’ and perceived or real ‘judgements from others’ are at the root of most anxiety responses.
- When we change the way we think about things, then the things we think about change.
- Managing anxiety responses involves understanding and appreciating how we think, feel, and behave.